Easy Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into slices or pieces
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- For serving: grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place cut cauliflower pieces on a large baking sheet in one layer. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven 10-15 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, flip cauliflower. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10-15 minutes. (I like mine with crispy brown edges, but if you don't, stick with 10 minutes a side!)
- Transfer to a serving platter, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and more black pepper if desired. Serve warm.
Read more about this chef..